A cocktail of fragrant Lemon Myrtle, whole green Cardamom pods and subtle nuance of fine Green Rooibos, Mango, Apple, and Peach make this a blend rich with flavor and goodness.
Yield 4 servings
2 Cups water
3 AMAR Mint Medley Tea Bags
Fresh mint (optional)
2 cups water
3 Tablespoons Sugar
1. Bring 2 cups of water up to a boil over high heat.
2. Put tea sachets into a pitcher and add hot water.
3. Steep for 6 minutes
4. Remove tea sachets from the pitcher. Allow to cool.
5. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
6. Bring to a boil over high heat.
7. Whisk to ensure that the sugar is completely dissolved.
8. Alow to cool.
9. Add simple syrup to tea.
10. Pour into cups filled with ice. Optional: Garnish with fresh mint or lemon
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 25g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg