Golden Breakfast Blend Iced Tea
Savor the energy of our Golden Breakfast Blend, and the natural flavor of organic Darjeeling black tea with the malty character and rich cup of Assam.
Yield 4 servings
2 Cups water
3 AMAR Golden Breakfast Blend Tea Bags
Fresh Lemon Slices (optional)
Fresh Mint (optional)
2 cups water
3 Tablespoons Sugar
1. Bring 2 cups of water up to a boil over high heat.
2. Put tea sachets into a pitcher and add hot water.
3. Steep for 6 minutes
4. Remove tea sachets from the pitcher. Allow to cool.
5. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
6. Bring to a boil over high heat.
7. Whisk to ensure that the sugar is completely dissolved.
8. Alow to cool.
9. Add simple syrup to tea.
10. Pour into cups filled with ice. Optional: Garnish with fresh mint or lemon
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 25g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg