Earl Grey Old Fashioned
Earl Grey tea meets the Bourbon Old Fashioned. Our amazing twist takes the classic cocktail to the next level with AMAR Emperor's Earl Grey tea. Great for all your festive gatherings.
2 tbsp. brewed AMAR Emperors Earl Grey tea
2 oz. bourbon or rye
1 sugar cube with a splash of water (muddled)
2 dashes angostura bitters
1 orange peel (or lemon)
1. Place 1 cup boiling water over tea bag, and steep for 10 minutes.
2. Allow tea to cool completely.
3. In a mixing glass or shaker, combine tea, sugar, bitters, and bourbon.
4. Fill mixing glass halfway with ice and stir.
5. Strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice and serve.
Serving Size: 1Calories: 154Sugar: 0gSodium: 6mgFat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gProtein: 0gCholesterol: 0mg